Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas tree

For Christmas this year I picked out a cedar tree in the yard to decorate. I decided to make it into a wildlife and wild bird  Christmas tree feast.I strung a cranberry and popcorn garland around it. Then I hung some wild birdseed mixture that I made into balls. I took some suet and threaded ribbon around it to make it look like a present.A mixture of peanut butter and birdseed mix made into cupcakes were hung on the branches. My friend bought me some wild birdseed ornaments form the nature store which were shaped into stars, hearts and bells which filled in the rest of the tree.  For the top of the tree I placed a wild birdseed wreath with a bow made out of bacon.Wow! What a wildlife and wild bird buffet,as well as a great looking Christmas tree.

1 comment: